Monday, April 10, 2017

Watercolor Teesha Moore Series


Hi Friends. 

Trying to get back into my blog and updating it as I should and I tell myself everyday.  So many of you know what an inspiration Teesha Moore is with her art journals and collage and I may be her No. 1 fan, so....

I just completed a series of art journal pages with watercolor backgrounds, I know she didn't do watercolor but she did do the awesome images of these girls. So here you go, take a look and thank you for stopping by.










I just recently found out that Teesha had fallen ill and is in the hospital in Critical Condition, my heart and prayer go out to you an your family.

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these, so creative and crazy fun!! Great colors, too!!
    So sorry about your dear friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!! I love Teesha Moore especially the stamps you have used above x your work is so inspiring Terri and I just love the wonderful backgrounds you shared.

    TFS and have a great weekend
    Annie x

    Now your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete